Water and Sewer

Water, sewer and related infrastructure is managed by Environmental Services.

Inquires can be directed to Service Timmins:

Phone: (705) 264-1331
Visit: Service Timmins Portal - Online Service Request

After Hours (water and sewer):

Contact Timmins Police Services Dispatch (705) 264-1201 for emergency water and sewer issues: examples are water breaks, no water, frozen water lines, low pressure, discolored water, and sewer breaks.